Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 2 Update

So last week I visited to church of "H & R Block." Felt a little guilty, it being the second week of this pilgrimage and all, but since Jesus hung with lots of tax collectors I figured it was cool this one time.

I would like to recommend a Podcast for you to listen to this week. Mark Chandler of Village Church in Texas is an awesome, spirit lead pastor. I would say pretty authentic in his words and actions. He began a series on Colossians. The first part of the podcast explains his philosophy for his church in Texas (great philosophy) and then he proceeds to give an amazing history lesson on the background of Rome. I think you will enjoy him and this new series. I urge you to subscribe to his podcasts.

Next week we will be visiting the Epic Church in southwest Vegas. Looking forward to it. Craig Gross from the XXXChurch ministry will be speaking. Should be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment