Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Church of Mocha Joes

I went to church today. Met with two amazing godly people who I feel so fortunate to now call friends. It was a two and half hour service talking about the goodness and faithfulness of our Father. There was laughter and tears and joy and sorrow. We talked about truth and men and women of God that have gone before us. We speculated on the "church" and what that really means. We were transparent, vulnerable, real and the Spirit of God was there. There in the local coffee shop run by a well meaning Buddhist guy we have all grown to love and really want to introduce to Christ. I love that he came to church today not because I invited him but because the church came to him, whether he knew it or not (but I think he was listening a little bit).

No comments:

Post a Comment